BREAKING

9/06/2010

Wu Chun flares up on film set




Even the most mild-mannered person has a temper.

Known for being highly patient, pop idol Wu Chun reached his limits when it came to matters of his family.

According to reports, Wu Chun flew into a rage on the set of his new drama Sunshine Angel.
Wu Chun's dad had dropped by the set to visit his son. The pair had lots to catch up but their reunion was interrupted when the drama's crew kept rushing Wu Chun to start work, making him annoyed.

In response to the incident, the filial son explained that he had flown into a fury as he's had little time to spend with his dad, who had specially made a trip from Brunei to visit him.

"(My) work schedule was packed, so my dad came to Taiwan to visit me. He stayed in my house for four days, yet we only spoke for less than half an hour. It's an exaggeration to say that I flew into a rage, but honestly, I wasn't in the best of mood."

Wu Chun also added that he has not had a chance to return to Brunei ever since his debut on the silver screens. Even hopes of a proper reunion with his father were dashed when he was stuck filming in Taiwan, Yilan for three days during his father's visit.

Following Fahrenheit's latest album, Too Hot, release this month, Wu Chun had been kept on his feet with work, shuffling between photo shoots, music video shoots, promotional activities and drama filming.

"I've never been so tired since my debut. I haven't slept for days. After finishing an entire day of drama shoot, I've to film MVs, after which, I've to rush back to the filming set. It seems that I've only gotten less than 10 hours of rest in four days, I wish that I've got a clone," he laments.

Credits to: XIN MSN

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop