BREAKING

10/04/2010

Fahrenheit's New Album: Super Hot (Updated!!)




Let me clear things up!!!

First of all, I don't like this album... but that was before. Because now, I am craving for it!!


The cover was as hot as ever and the songs turned out pretty well. I am really embarrassed with my first review regarding this album. But now, I take it all.


The album features of course, Super Hot is still its carrier single and it is quite good now. I recommend their slow, mellow love song "Xin Teng Ni De Xin Teng" which is very emotional and pleasant to hear.

In my first review, the album consists of only 5 tracks (which was according to Wikipedia.Com but I guess, not all information on the internet is correct so sorry for that mistake) but thanks to Javvy, he commented that there are ten tracks all in all! So enjoy them!

Final review:

8.5/10

Track list:

1. Super Hot
2. 守護星
3. 心疼你的心疼
4. 泰山程式
5. 新生
6. 很安靜
7. Sexy Girl
8. 繼續愛
9. 誤會
10.活的更像我

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop