BREAKING

8/15/2012

Julie Anne San Jose's Debut Album: Julie Anne San Jose




Finally! It has been released. Julie Anne San Jose's self-titled debut album is now out and just within a few days or even hours, it already peaked at no. 1 in the iTunes chart.

Composed of 11 tracks including some which has been used as the official sound track for her movie "Just One Summer" which was a certified hit, Julie proves that her long wait is over.


I am predicting that within weeks or even less than that, this would earn a gold record award. Well, fans, grab your copy now!

Anyways, here is the track list! :D

Track list:

  1. Baby You Are
  2. Bakit Ngayon
  3. Enough
  4. For Everything
  5. Glad It's Over
  6. I'll Be There
  7. MSB (My Sweet Boy)
  8. When I Close My Eyes
  9. When You Said Goodbye
  10. Hold On
  11. Let Me Be the One
- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop