BREAKING

10/01/2010

Hebe Releases MV for "To Hebe"






I opened up my YouTube account and I was very surprised to see this video.

I clicked it and watched it for over ten times. It was just so attractive that you will end up like me, watching it for over a dozen times.

Anyway, the song was really great with its more upbeat tempo, far from what Hebe's previous songs appeared to me. This song is more lively and more playful with its sweet melody.

The music video was impressive too. It was like watching a real drama.

Watch it, and I promise you, you will love it.





















- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting video! This is truly a great song, I am very impressed by Hebe, she is so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop