BREAKING

10/23/2010

"Xu Yao Ni" (Need You) MV by Jane Zhang






A good song though not that impressive. To be true, the only good part of this song is the chorus part.

The music video was bad as it can be. It was like watching a song from the karaoke and even if you remove those lyrics, I think it is still bad.

Well, you can't blame me since that is just my opinion and I can't blame Jane Zhang as well. Every singer has their bad song and music video from their album. I think I just expected so high.

Anyway, I won't change my decision. It was better listening to the song itself than watching that horrible video. :D





- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop