BREAKING

11/03/2010

Imago's "Ang Huling Yakap Ng Mundo" MV






Releasing their new album "Effect Desired None", Imago returns with their first music video for the album entitled "Ang Huling Yakap Ng Mundo" (The Last Embrace of the World).

Just like the style that soon became their image, the song has a wide instrumental in the middle of the song letting listeners let the song sink in to their soul.

The song's message was good and I really love how they fused pop rock to a slow and mellow song.

However, the music video isn't that great. It is somehow mediocre and I wish I could have seen more drama. But I do love Aia in the mv. She is so damn pretty!!!






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop