BREAKING

2/09/2011

3 AM's Releases Debut MV "Hindi Mo Lang Alam"







Setting up their own fire on pop, boy group 3 AM releases their debut music video named "Hindi Mo Lang Alam" (You Just Don't Know).

Making a name for themselves, I found the song pretty interesting though the chorus part seemed to be awkward with the sudden change of pitch since it is kind of disturbing. But I loved the effort in it.

However, what makes the song lovely is the music video especially the first part of it where it shows three layers of what each member is doing. But I really don't get the idea out of it since for me it doesn't have a story. It was just like a simple video without any sense.

Over all, I found the group good though not that great. They really need a lot of improvement. But I like their songs..

My Rating: 7/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop