BREAKING

2/23/2011

Big Bang Releases 2 New MV Teasers







Coming back with a surprise, Big Bang wowed their fans with the release of their two music video teasers for their "Intro" and "Tonight".

Just like Super Junior M, Big Bang, is set to release their EP album today which includes the two songs.

Anyway, the intro showcases their return and the other song is just simply amazing. I really like it that I want to hear the full song. Too bad, I have to wait for the release of the full music video. But it was just so good you will go gaga over it.

How I wish, they would release it sooner!!


Intro Teaser




Tonight Teaser



- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop