BREAKING

2/02/2011

Happiness' "Kiss Me" MV







Releasing their debut album this February, girl group Happiness teases their fans with the release of the music video for their single "Kiss Me".


At first, I wasn't into them since I thought they are just the common under-trained groups that pops out suddenly. But upon hearing this song I was hooked to them..

I just love their voice since it is sweet and lovely plus the song is really nice especially the chorus with the lines Kiss me... then the fast part of it..

And I liked how they featured each member's lovely face.. They just look so AWESOME!! But I still don't know who's who.. they all look like the same to me :)

Anyway, it was interesting and I am fan. Can't wait for future songs!!

My Rating: 10/10









- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop