BREAKING

2/14/2011

"The World's Such A Mess" MV by SIGMA







Striking while the iron is hot, boy group SIGMA is firing up the hearts month with their newest music video "The World's Such A Mess".

With its delicate melody and mellow tempo, the song is really suited for the celebration of the love month. It is something you can't deny that is so good. It is very simple yet touches the hearts of the listeners.

I was so hooked with the song because whenever you repeat it, it just becomes greater than the last time you heard it. I don't know why but it just made me happy.

However, I don't like the music video.

My Rating: 9/10









- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop