BREAKING

4/20/2011

f(x) First Album: Pinocchio




I don't know what is it that's happening that makes K-Pop artist release full-length albums. Last year, EP (Extended Play) or mini albums have reigned. So what is really the cause of it?

Anyways, we add another group to that list and that is f(x). Releasing their first full-length album entitled "Pinocchio", the girl group promises their fans with nothing but the best.



Packed with ten new songs including "Pinocchio (Danger)" whose mv was released a few days ago, the whole album is very great and serves you the different sides of f(x), from dance divas and to soul singers.

When I first saw this, I was amazed by the album cover which has a resemblance to SHINee's "Romeo" though it is not that much alike.

I would recommend the songs "Pinocchio (Danger)" if you are in that dance move but if you want some fresh new sound without that funky beat, try "So Into U" which is really relaxing. By the way, I also like their collaboration song "Lollipop" with SHINee. However, I wish they have changed the title of it since many songs are already out bearing the same name.

Overall, the album is great and I like it though some of the songs are quite stereotypical.


My Rating: 9.2/10


Track List:

01. Pinocchio (Danger)
02. Round (Sweet Witches)
03. Dangerous
04. Beautiful Goodbye
05. Gangsta Boy
06. Child (Love)
07. Stand Up!
08. MY STYLE
09. So into U
10. Lollipop (feat. SHINee)

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop