BREAKING

4/27/2011

A-Mei Reveals "Thirsty" MV






Following her latest music video "My Darling" a few days ago, A-Mei strikes more. Escaping from her comfort zone, she goes on a pop song.

Personally, I find the song quite lame. It is very predictable and doesn't have anything new to it. It was just like not her.

But what makes this song okay is the music video. I was astonished by how she looks with that blue eyes. She was very stunning. Also, I like the effects it brought. Very futuristic.

Still, I think it was not her best song.

My Rating: 7.9/10






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop