BREAKING

5/21/2011

French Kiss Unveils "Uncool I Love You!" MV






AKB48's sub group, French Kiss finally releases their new music video for their single "Uncool, I Love You".

When I first heard the song, it was good though quite common nowadays especially in the Japan music industry. Very stereotypical. However, I love how it sounded like a soundtrack from some anime.

But what makes this song quite bad was the music video. I just don't like it. It is very plain and although their dance steps were good, they seemed to be trying hard. Also, their movements felt awkward with the background. But hey, I still love it especially the parts where they are in the couch. Hope that they just did the whole thing with that.

Nonetheless, the song was worth listening to... just don't watch the mv because it wouldn't be what you are expecting from them.

My Rating: 7.9/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop