BREAKING

5/16/2011

Parokya Ni Edgar Ft. Happee Sy Unveils "Pangarap Lang Kita" MV






Before they even released the music video for the song "Pangarap Lang Kita" (You're Just My Dream), I have already fallen in love with the song.

I think, it was the best song in their latest album "Middle-Aged Juvenile Novelty Pop Rockers". What I love about this song is that it is simple and uses two different language: Filipino and Chinese which made this song rock!!

I don't know much about Happee Sy but her voice was just great. And the mix of two dialects was an amazing ideas. I didn't saw that coming.

Well, the song was fantastic but the mv turned to be plain. It just showed a video of them recording the song. Still, I find this song pretty good.

My Rating: 9.7./10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

4 comments:

  1. wow ang ganda ng kanta at c happee

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really a great song! their voices complement one another! and love the meaning behind it. Reminds me of.... (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me, it was probably the best love song of Parokya Ni Edgar collaboration with a girl. I was shocked and surprised in the voice of Happee Sy. She was the PULP Organizer. I didn't know that she has a good voice too. Thumbs up for PNE and Happee Sy same as the one who post this blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. they just released a new video the narrative version. check the video out. just search it on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop