BREAKING

5/16/2011

After School Reveals "Play Ur Love" MV






After the release of their album "Virgin", After School finally unveils their music video for "Play Ur Love".

When I first heard this song, I didn't felt like I was listening to a Korean girl group. It was by far the best Korean song I've ever heard this year. It was great in a sense that it is not your stereotypical K-Pop song.

Also, it was catchy and fresh. Having no upbeat sound or dramatic effects, I think that their voice finally stood up in this song.

The music video as well was something worth watching because these girls are really beautiful in it.

Hope to hear more genres like this in the near future...

My Rating: 10/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop