BREAKING

5/14/2011

Jane Zhang Reveals Teaser And Cover for Upcoming Album






After the release of her successful album "Believe In Jane" last year,  Jane Zhang is finally coming back with yet another exciting album. Entitled "Reform" it is expected to be released this coming June 1st.

Revealing her teaser video, the album is expected to be full of brand new songs that will be such a hit.

Well, I have heard two songs already from it and I find it really good since it has that unique flavor in it that Jane is famous for.

But what I was wanting and craving to hear is the song that they used for the teaser. It was just so great even if it was just an intro. I am so in love with the piano melody in it. Also, I really like how she looked with that dark violet flowers. And with that unusual hair, I even thought she was Dara of 2NE1.

With the teaser, she also released the album cover which I found not interesting. It was just plain. After her album cover from her last album which was amazing, it looked bad. But still, I can't wait longer for her new album.

Album Teaser


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop