BREAKING

6/24/2011

Heo Young Saeng Releases "Rainy Heart" MV






In part with his solo album "Let it Go", SS501's Heo Young Saeng is making another move. This time, it is the release of his much-awaited song "Rainy Heart".

I really love this song since it is very dramatic and far form their usual pop songs. Also, the rap part was insane!! It was just so wonderful.

Another great thing with this is that the music video was dramatic and really captivates the soul of the song.

Overall, I could say that this is my favorite song of the week!!

My Rating: 10/10








- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop