BREAKING

7/05/2011

NMB48 Reveals First Single "Extinction of a Black Haired Girl" MV






They were not new to performing...actually, they debuted last year. But now, they have finally released their very first single "Extinction of a Black Haired Girl".

To be honest, I really don't know what is with them to choose such weird title.. it is very long and unattractive. However, the song seems to be good though they are very mediocre.

Also, their dance steps were not new. Plus, they are very young to wear those bikini-like outfit. I just don't think it all mixed right. But I do love the song... it's just that the mv was not that good for me.

Still, the song was okay though at several times, I was asking myself: are they really debuting? Well, let's just hope that they would really improve next time and make their songs not so common... after all, this is their first single and they have many things to learn.

My Rating: 8.4/10








- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop