BREAKING

7/05/2011

Jam Hsiao Releases "Miss You Forever" MV






I have been a fan of Jam Hsiao only this year because it was my first time listening to him. And I must say that he is truly awesome...!!!

I would not be that surprised if this song turns to be just that amazing... and it turned out very right.

What I like about this song is that is very appealing like a pop song without that excessive sound effects and beats.. very simple yet great.

It was just like listening to an angel. The music video too was cool and cute though I wish that they have made a storyline out of it. But the effects used in it (I don't know what it is called) was perfect. Another thing is that it really looked like a video from the 80's and Jam Hsiao looks so young (and somehow funny) in it!!

Found another song that I won't get tired listening to...

My Rating: 10/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop