BREAKING

10/30/2011

Selina Jen Releases "Thank You Everyone Who Loves Me" MV





Prior to her wedding that will be happening tomorrow, Selina Jen releases her last song as a miss. A day before finally being a wife, Selina thanks everyone that has been a part of her life with her song and music video "謝謝你們 愛我的每個人" (Thank You Everyone Who Loves Me).

After hearing this song, I had become a tear-jerk once more. It was just so soulful and meaningful especially to the girl who I have loved and adored for that past years. And watching it was a delight for I can see her bloom.

Sorry guys but I think I need to be biased on this one. I am proud to say that I am a huge fan of her and S.H.E. and I was happy to see that the girl I have supported has become a woman and is already a grown up. I just hope that Richard Chang would make her happy the way she makes us smile.

By the end of the song, she have said thank you once more. But I think she shouldn't be saying that. It should be us for she has given us such inspiration that despite of the trials she has faced, she managed to overcome and surpass each of it. And she has given us such lovely songs and with that, she will be remembered forever. No matter what happens, even if she decided to have a low profile and end up her career to be a full time mom, I will still be there to support her. Love her always!!

I LOVE YOU Selina Jen!! :) ♥♥♥




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop