BREAKING

2/08/2012

Ailee Reveals Debut MV "Heaven"




Rising as a YouTube singing sensation then performing on Singers and Trainees, Ailee has proven enough why she must be your next idol.

Currently starring in Korean music drama "Dream High 2", Ailee finally releases her debut mv for her song "Heaven".

I really love the song since it is new and her voice was so soothing. Though I am not a fan of the mv itself, the song was very good. What I love about the song is that the beat and melody itself is not overpowering her voice. And her voice just stands out.

Craving to see more of her.

My Rating: 9.6/10



- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop