BREAKING

2/16/2012

Zia Quizon Releases "Dear Lonely" MV





I was watching MYX last morning when I saw this video of Zia Quizon entitled "Dear Lonely" and I fell in love with it. It was like she was a younger version of Adele.

I really love how the whole song works and the meaning it conveys. The music video too was great and if you don't know her family background, you would even thought she was a foreign artist.

I think this song and mv has surpassed my expectations on music nowadays for its unique sound and for bringing a new experience to the listeners. Nice!

My Rating: 10/10





- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop