BREAKING

2/16/2012

SE7EN's 2nd Mini Album




SE7EN is back! And he is up for another spin of music with the release of his new mini album, "SE7EN 2nd Mini Album".

The album contains 6 songs including the Korean version of his recent Japanese single "Somebody Else".


So, it starts off with "Somebody Else" which I find very nice because it is not so deafening with such loud beats. It gives you that sense of party with just light music.

I think that his second track "Angel" sounds nice. What I love about the songs in this album is that they are so soft that I think K-Pop lacks nowadays since they are overpowered by loud songs and very fast beats.

If you want a new sound but still want to dance all night long, I think this album will definitely suit you.

My Rating: 9.7/10

 Track list: 

 01. SOMEBODY ELSE
 02. ANGEL
 03. 내가 노래를 못해도
 04. 그런 사람
 05. 이해해
 06. MAKE GOOD LOVE

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop