BREAKING

3/23/2012

CNBLUE's New Album: Ear Fun Track List




The title states it all. CNBLUE's newest album "Ear Fun" is definitely a prepared to give fun to your ears.

Releasing their 3rd mini album, "Ear Fun" is packed with 6 tracks including their pre-released song "Still In Love".

As always, I have been a fan of them and I think this is yet another amazing mini album minus the fancy cover. It was just plain simple though it is still attractive.

Also, the album contains the track "In My Head" which Jung Yong Hwa penned so overall I think it is a great buy. Anyways here is the full track list... enjoy! :)

Track List:

01. Hey you
02. 아직 사랑한다
03. Dream boy
04. Rock n’Roll
05. Run
06. In my head

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop