BREAKING

9/29/2012

Weibird Releases "Someone is Waiting for Me" MV




One of my favorite mellow pop artists, Weibird makes his return with his music video for "-有人在等我" (Someone is Waiting for Me) which is part of his newest album entitled "Someone is Waiting".

As always, I love his style and the chorus is just so lovely and easy to sing with. The sincerity of the song was just superb. Plus, his voice really shone in the song.

It was very lovely though I wish he could have made a story in the music video since it was a song that has a storyline. Yet, I still like it because it shows his journey from childhood to getting fame with his tours.

Overall, it was an interesting and very romantic song.

My Rating: 9.7/10

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop