BREAKING

10/30/2012

Khalil Ramos Releases "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana" Debut MV




Proving that he's not just one cute guy, Khalil Ramos releases his debut music video for "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana" (If I was just the one) which is part of his self-titled debut album.

To be honest, at first, I was scared for him since he is taking a very classical song with such high notes and knowing that he is more of a balladeer and a pop singer. But after listening, I was actually impressed with his rendition. He added his own style to it and made it his own. I love the guitar with it which makes it more modern and pop rock.

What I love about his version was that it was not forced. The high notes were hit though it was lowered down. Nevertheless, it was amazing.

I am just worried that the song was too old and matured for his age. It was a love song but I think his image was too cute for it.

Anyways, the music video was good too!

My Rating: 9.1/10


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop