BREAKING

2/22/2013

Wang Lee Hom for Coach + New Photos




Considered as one of Asia's style icon, Wang Lee Hom is now Coach's newest brand ambassador.


“I grew up in New York and everyone knew the name Coach. I never expected that one day I would represent the brand, so it’s such an honor. Coach is modern, but respectful of heritage and craftsmanship, which are values I share. I look forward to seeing what we do together.” -Leehom Wang

The official photos from the famous brand were released around October last year through their website but new photos aroused in the social media.

Check out the stunning advertorial photos plus some extra ones.. Enjoy! :)







 
 
 

Photo credits to: Coach, Leehomhom

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop