BREAKING

6/19/2010

Wo Ji De Wo Ai Guo [MV]

This is the opening theme song for the drama "Summer's Desire" starring Barbie Hsu and Peter Ho which both sang the theme song.

The opening song "I remembered I Loved" was sung by Peter Ho. Though I haven't watched the drama yet, the trailer was quite intriguing that I really want to buy the DVD once it is out in the market.

About the song and the music video,  it is really nice and it features some of the cute and lovely scenes on the drama!






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

5 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop