BREAKING

7/06/2010

Jue Dou Ba Ha [MV]

Though I am not really amazed by Nan Quan Mama since they are just like any other band who doesn't seem to impress me.

But as I listen to this song, it was clever! Maybe it was because they use the symphonies of Bach which was one of my favorite composers.  The title says it all. Although I am not sure, I have a great feeling that they will have their comeback and release another album soon "Duel Bach" in which this music video was named.

And if they really continue using piano compositions, maybe in no time I will be a huge fan of them.

As for now, here is their music video for "Duel Bach".






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop