BREAKING

7/11/2010

Nan Quan Mama 2010 Album

Just as I predicted. After seeing their music video for "Duel Bach", I must say that this is the kind of album we must wait and get our hands on.

I just wanted to buy this new album. It started with "Duel Bach" wherein they fused the modern sound to classical piano pieces.

I rarely believe that Nan Quan Mama is that great, but hearing their songs in this album makes me believe the unbelievable. A phrase I learned just as I started to write this critic: Don't Judge A Person too fast! :)


Track List

01. 決鬥巴哈
02. 宅男的夏天
03. 愛你‧離開你
04. 再陪我看一次
05. 趕快認錯
06. 河流‧午後‧我經過
07. 風雪梧桐
08. I Am So Crazy
09. 可苦可樂
10. 熊貓人

- Justin - 

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1. Its a very nice album! thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very nice album! thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop