BREAKING

7/07/2010

Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Niao [MV]

Finally! It is officialy released!

Ding Dang Ella's first music video from her latest album. Though I am not still sure, I think the title of her album is the same as this one "My Little Bird".

About the album and the song, I really cannot tell something about her. She is really great and her vocals is one of a kind. Especially when she started to hit all those high notes.

Ever since I have watched "Autumn's Concerto", I have already been a fan of her. And I really look up and will wait for her album release.

Too bad, this is just a 120 second video. Hope to see more from her.






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop