BREAKING

9/25/2010

"Cuo De Ren" MV By Elva Hsiao





Showing off her other side, Elva Hsiao tries slow and mellow songs. We have already heard enough of her pop-ish character but now, she is ready to show her sensitive personality.

Releasing her newest music video "The Wrong Person", Elva definitely looks different in this than her other music videos. Plus, the song was very sad and emotional that you would never though she was singing it.

I am not sure but I think I know the guy he is with in the video though I barely recall his name.

Anyway, if you liked Hebe and Amber Guo's songs, then you will definitely like this one as well.






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop