BREAKING

9/23/2010

Elva Hsiao's New Album: Miss Elva


Coming back with her 11th album, Elva Hsiao becomes hotter and sexier this time. Stepping and heating up the dance floor, Elva is ready once more to make the wild go crazy.

Flashing up the scene with her single "Miss Chic", Elva wowed me up and made me listen to all of her songs.


Her song "Big Liar" was one of the hottest songs I have ever heard and it is really beautiful You just have to hear it.

Anyway, I was a bit surprised by the result of the album. It was magnificent though her slow songs made it go down. But I think was pretty good as well to keep the balance.



Track List:

01 - 蕭灑小姐
02 - 狂想曲
03 - 錯的人
04 - 讓愛飛起來
05 - 雙面女神
06 - 大說謊家
07 - 夢境一
08 - 玩笑
09 - 抱緊你
10 - 瘦瘦瘦瘦(夢境二)
11 - 完整我

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop