BREAKING

9/22/2010

Nikki Gil Releases MV of her "Kung Wala Ka" Rendition




Nikki has changed a lot since her debut in the music scene and from a typical girl who sings mellow songs, she has evolved into something more matured and sexier

At first, I was thinking what song is this... but as I listened to it I realized that it a parody. It was her own rendition of one of Hale's song that made them popular.

Though "Kung Wala Ka" (If You're Don't Exist) was sort of the band type, Nikki changed its tempo and turned it into a more classical one.

I really love the song rendition and the music video was great. It was in black and white that made it more classical and I must say that Nikki really looks good in the video. Totally liked it!








- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop