BREAKING

10/30/2010

Harry Zhang of Da Mouth Goes Solo In "Extra" MV




I'm back!! Sorry if I haven't been updating for a while. I just had a vacation with our semester break. But anyways, I'm back and is full of energy to post on some great news!



Going solo for the first time, elite member of Da Mouth "Zhang Huai Qiu" or simly "Harry Zhang" sings his first solo song entitled "Extra".

The song is very emotional and it has been my first time of listening to a member of Da Mouth go mellow. Da Mouth is considered as the Asian Black Eyed Peas and it has no questions regarding it because they are great with their futuristic genre of music.

Harry, who reminds me of Kenji Wu in this music video has a very powerful voice suitable for slow songs such as this one.

Watching the music video, I think it is good with its black and white though it tends to be common.

Anyway, just wondering, is this the end for Da Mouth? I hope not so...





- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

4 comments:

  1. Truly an amazing song! This is so well done, I got chills! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it'll be the end for them. You see a lot of Korean groups these days where the members have little solo side-albums while still keeping with the band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huaiqiu! and the song's wonderful (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it'll be the end for them. You see a lot of Korean groups these days where the members have little solo side-albums while still keeping with the band.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop