BREAKING

11/18/2010

Lin Yu Chun's New MV "Tui Bian"





One of the most classy song I've heard this month.. and actually, my favorite this week!!

"Tui Bian" (Metamorphosis) reminds me of an English song though I can't recall the title.. anyways, this song is a little bit dramatic and has a very powerful climax.

The song started with a sweet and soft melody and then turns into a dramatic chorus.

I really love the bridge part.. It was so peaceful.. another great song from CHUBBY!!

Too bad, the music video was not that great.. It just showed Lin Yu Chun singing in front of a piano.







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop