BREAKING

11/18/2010

Carol Banawa's New Album: My Music, My Life




Coming back with a boom in the music industry, Carol Banawa releases his comeback album entitled "My Music, My Life".

Defining music as her life, Carol, who recently came for a visit to his father, uses her time wisely in the country by making another album that is sure to hit.



With a sweet and serene voice Carol unleashes her side that her audience truly missed.

Packed with song such as "'Till My Heartaches End" which was chosen as theme song for the successful movie that bears the same title and "When I Fall In Love" which is a duet with Piolo Pascual, you will not be sorry for listening to Carol's lovely voice.

My favorite song in the album is her rendition of Taylor Swift's song "Love Story" and "When You Say Nothing At All". All the songs were great and I am proud to say that I am a fan.


Track list:



  1. Baby, Now That I Have You
  2. Everyday
  3. When You Say Nothing At All
  4. If
  5. I Honestly Love You
  6. Sakaling Malimutan Ka
  7. Love Story
  8. The First Time I Loved Forever
  9. When I Fall In Love
  10. Mahal Kita Walang Iba
  11. Till My Heartaches End
  12. When I Fall In Love(with Piolo Pascual)

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop