BREAKING

2/03/2011

Gloc 9's "Walang Natira" MV feat. Sheng Belmonte







Going for a fresh start, Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 contestant Sheng Belmonte collaborates with Gloc 9 for the song "Walang Natira" (Nothing was) which was her first song after the competition ended.

With theme dedicated to Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW), the song narrates how Filipinos go to other countries in search for fortune and hope that they can't find here in the country.

When I first heard this, I can't help it but listen to it all over again. I was closely listening to its lyrics especially the rap part where the soul of the song is.

It was really really great.. It was a song where you can relate to. And I was a little bit shocked when I saw Sheng on it since it was the first time I saw her again outside the competition grounds. And I definitely loved her voice. It has really improved a lot..

As for the music video, I loved it especially Sheng's outfit.


My Rating: 10/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

1 comment:

  1. wapak na wapak ang music video na ginawa nyo ni sir gloc9 at miss sheng .more power god bless. nakakarelate sa mga nag aabroad hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop