BREAKING

3/16/2011

Lin Yu Chun's "I Understand" MV






After months of being inactive due to some tours, Lin Yu Chun is finally releasing a new blast of wave into the music scene with his latest music video "I Understand".


When I first heard this song, it sounded so familiar that I began searching for his songs. It turned out to be the English version of his other song "Tui Bian" (Metamorphosis).

Just like the other one, I am in love with this song though the only difference is that it is quite better than the Chinese version since I can understand it and can easily follow the song. The music video is not that special but it shows Lin Yu Chun's journey since his debut last year. And it is great to see him go a long way. It is also funny watching slideshows of his youth.

My Rating: 9/10









- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop