BREAKING

3/15/2011

MYX Music Awards 2011 Official Winners




Tonight is a big night for our favorite artists because tonight is the night of MYX Music Awards 2011!!

I just got home and thanks to my dear friend, Twitter, I found out the partial lists and what is currently happening in the scene. Since there are no live stream about the event and I can't go there since it is far and probably it would end just before I get there. Still, thanks to networking sites, I am updated.

When I found out the winners, I was not surprised when Yeng Constantino and Christian Bautista almost took every award since they are really great and I am a big fan and to be true, personally, they are my bet (I am biased this time) LOL!!

Since the event is not yet done while I am writing this (they are already in the highlights), I am really being nervous by the results. And to my surprise, Gloc-9 won the Favorite Male Artist Award. I was expecting Christian to win the award since he won every category he was nominated. But still, Gloc-9 is good and he deserves it

From their official accounts, here are the winners:


Favorite Song of the Year 
Jeepney Love Story by Yeng Constantino

Favorite MYX Live Performance
Slapshock

Favorite Media Soundtrack
 Kaya Mo by Protein Shake ft. Ney Dimaculangan and Kean Cipriano

MYX Magna Awardee
Regine Velasquez

Favorite Remake
Beautiful Girl by Christian Bautista

Favorite MYX VJ
Yeng Constantino

Favorite Urban Video
Back to Love by Quest

Favorite Mellow Video
I Remember the Girl by Christian Bautista

Favorite Collaboration
Kung Wala Na Nga by 6cyclemind ft. Kean Cipriano and Yeng Constantino

Favorite Rock Video
 Lakad by Sandwich

Favorite International Video
Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

Favorite K-Pop Video
Go Away by 2E1

Favorite New Artist
Tanya Markova

Favorite Group
Parokya Ni Edgar

Favorite Male Artist
Gloc-9

Favorite Female Artist
Yeng Constantino

Favorite Artist
Sandwich

Favorite Music Video
Jeepney Love Story by Yeng Constantino

For the winners, a big CONGRATULATIONS!! You all deserve it. Keep up the good work and show the world the Filipino Music!

- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop