BREAKING

4/12/2011

"Nang Dahil Sa Pag-ibig" MV by Bugoy Drilon






One of my favorite classical song, "Nang Dahil Sa Pag-ibig" (Because of Love), is finally revived after a very long time. And this new generation, it is Bugoy Drilon who takes the song to a new level.

I really like the arrangement of the song though I found it not that great as the original used to sound. Everything was changed even the tempo and it turned out to be bad. And not suitable for his voice. Even the music video was not that amazing.

However, I do love the chorus part where the song seems to slow down.

Still, I prefer the original one. Sorry...



My Rating: 5/10






- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

2 comments:

  1.  para sayo yan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evangeline Velez5:24 AM, June 11, 2011

    I really like the revival song of bugoy its really inspiring & amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop