BREAKING

4/11/2011

XLR8 Reveals New Single "It's Time To XLR8"







After their successful debut, boy group XLR8 is ready for some new hot songs and dance moves.

Their new single entitled "It's Time To XLR8" is about their journey from scratch to fame. And I was really impressed since the song was out of mediocrity and really nice.

It was a new sound from XLR8 and I so like it. While listening, I was even imagining the music video and thinking hard what kind of music video they are going to have for this one. It was just amazing!! And I can't stop craving and being excited about it.

For me, XLR8 has done it since their debut song "You're So Hot".









- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop