BREAKING

4/11/2011

Dream5 Releases "Heaven Academy" MV







This young girls (and a boy) from Japan are so talented, I must say. Dream5 is set to release a new mini album entitled "Days" and just before that, they release their first music video for the EP.

Entitled "Heaven Academy", the song is really lively and funny at the same with its childish melody and tune. It was like listening to some kind of soundtrack from a funny movie or cartoon. But what I like about it is that these girls remained the way they are and sings songs suitable for their age.

And they really know how to perform based on the music video which is just as cool as the song. I like it especially with the fat girl part. It just keeps on making me smile.

Overall, I found it really great and something new from the mediocrity music have these days.

My Rating: 10/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

3 comments:

  1. you know one is a guy not a girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info.. changed it.. totally fooled by him.. It's my first time seeing the group and when I did some research, I didn't figured out that he was indeed a boy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah maybe he need a haircut or something

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop