BREAKING

4/09/2011

Girl's Generation Releases "Run Devil Run" Japanese Version MV







My favorite Girl's Generation song of all time!! "Run Devil Run" is something worth listening to and finally, it is in the Japanese language.

Well, to be true, I am not that good in Japanese and this version is really like the very first one. It was really nice.

However, I prefer the first music video with those glitter hoods and flashy lights. Still, I like this song!! And the girls really rock!

My Rating: 8.9/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop