BREAKING

5/28/2011

Anthony Neely Releases "Hide Away" MV






It has been months since Anthony Neely released his last music video for his album "Lesson One", last year, he comes back with yet another exciting mv.

This time it is, "Hide Away". I am very huge fan of him and I definitely love the song. It is very pleasant to hear and keeps me away from that pop songs that usually comes out.

What I love about this one is that it has a brand new texture in it and the bridge was just awesome. Also, I really love the intro with the piano part since it creates a whole dimension to the song. The piano parts was marvelous that I can even listen to it the whole day.

The music video was good though I really can't understand the story it portrays. His hairstyle in it was not that good as well. Still, the whole song was great.

My Rating: 9.5/10







- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop