BREAKING

7/02/2011

SD5 Releases "Everything I Do" MV Ft. Yao Wen Hao






Set to release their debut album this months, SD5 is ready for fiery performances.

But if you think that they are just some dancing guys, you are wrong.. or perhaps I should say, I was wrong. I thought that they were like Super Junior, only a Taiwanese version.

Yet, after hearing this mellow song, I was proven and stand corrected. This song, "Everything I Do", featuring Yao Wen Hao, is indeed a great song setting the group's standards to a higher level.

Although it is not that catchy, I liked it especially the music video. It was just so good. Plus, the way they added some dance steps to this slow song was awesome..

My Rating: 9.7/10








- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop