BREAKING

10/22/2011

BY2 Unveils "I Love You The Same" Music Video





Going for a white Gothic approach, BY2 releases their music video for "一樣愛著你" (I Love You The Same).

I really love this song since it brought me back to the young BY2 days. It has a soft, caressing melody that reminds me of their songs while they were starting which I have missed.

Also, the music video was amazing with that look where they turn into classic women with bad hair days. I love the part where they are floating in a white water which looks like milk. It was just lovely.

I love this song and I have really missed this type of genre they have sung before.

My Rating: 10/10




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop