BREAKING

10/19/2011

Girl's Generation Releases "The Boys" MV





Shaking up the entire world with their comeback, Girl's Generation once more is moving everyone with the release of their newest music video "The Boys" which is part of their 3rd studio album that bears the same title.

What is amazing about this one is that Sunny had her hair cut short! And I think she looks amazing with that.

The music video comes in two versions: English Version and Korean Version.

I really love the first part of the mv where four of them was in a floor full of roses. It was just so fantastic. I am not much impressed with the song though since it lacks that dance melody. In contrary to that, I also love it because it shows how Girl's Generation tries to escape from their usual dance songs.

Overall, I find it quite good and fun to watch.

My Rating: 9.2/10


English Version


 

Korean Version


- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop