BREAKING

11/12/2011

BY2 Releases "Unseen" MV





It's already Christmas season and some are celebrating it with snows on their hands. And with that, BY2 also celebrates the season with the release of their music video for "看不見" (Unseen).


A mellow dramatic song, I really find this one very interesting. They are just so lovely... the mv was very plain with the twins singing under some falling snow yet everything was set to perfection. The song was just touching that it somehow moved me.

I love this one since it is soft yet not too slow although I wish that they have done more with the mv since the song conveys a deep meaning.

My Rating: 9.8/10




- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop