BREAKING

2/05/2012

Anthony Neely ft. Han Tian Chen Releases "You Are My Baby" MV





Coming back with a movie, Anthony Neely releases his new song "You Are My Baby" featuring Han Tian Chen which is also the main cast for their new movie "The Soul of Bread".

The song is also the main theme song of the movie that stars Michelle Chen.

I first watched the trailer and I found it very cute especially to those who are looking for a movie this coming Valentine's day. It is a romantic comedy that is all about love... and well, bread.

About the song, it is very catchy and I love the chorus. After listening to it for a few times, I found myself singing it because of its lively beat and cute chorus. However, I am not sure if this song is for everyone since the chorus tends to sound very mediocre.

Anyways, I love it and I want to watch the movie!

My Rating: 9.2/10











- Justin -

About the ""

Justin Vawter Greco Buenagua *

An architecture student. A fashion and design blogger. Total sucker for S.H.E.! Wishes to be married to Ella Chen someday (sorry Richard!) I created this blog just to share everything I love about C-Pop. Who would have thought this would become like this? Thank you for reading! Keep the love for Asian music alive! :)
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Spread the love for Asian Music!

- Justin -

 
Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Pop